Methods of Payment
Payment should be made using one of the following methods:
2) Debit or Credit Card at school. Only Visa/Master cards are accepted. Bank charges of 3% have to be paid by parents.
3) Banker’s Draft or Cashier’s Cheque payable to “Korkaew Chavalrut or กอแก้ว ชวาลรัตน์”.
4) Company Cheque or Personal Cheque payable to ”Korkaew Chavalrut or กอแก้ว ชวาลรัตน์”. The cheque must be signed and dated as of the payment date.
- All banker’s drafts and company cheques should have the student’s full name clearly written on the back.
- A charge of 500 Baht will be made for any dishonoured cheque.
5) Bank transfer through Bill Payment service at any branch of Bangkok Bank. The Bill Payment Form sent to you with the school invoice should be filled in and presented to the bank with the payment.
6) Bank Transfer to:
Bilingual Programme – Bank : Bangkok Bank (ธนาคารกรุงเทพ)
Branch : Big C, Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand
Acct Name : Korkaew Chavalrut (กอแก้ว ชวาลรัตน์)
Acct No : 743-0-11773-4 (SWIFT Code : BKKBTHBK)
- Please ensure that your payment covers all bank charges.
- Please include the student’s full name on the transfer slip and fax it to 077-248300 , scan and send it by email to email@example.com , or bring it in person to the accounting office .